Company Joins Arm Mbed Partner Program, Will Demonstrate CENTRI IoTAS at Arm TechCon 2017
SEATTLE, WA – October 17, 2017 – CENTRI, a leading provider of advanced security for the Internet of Things today announced CENTRI Internet of Things Advanced Security – IoTAS now supports the Arm® Mbed™ IoT Device Platform. CENTRI is also a member of the Mbed partnership program and will demonstrate IoTAS at the Arm TechCon 2017 event, October 24-26 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.
Located in booth # 700, CENTRI will demonstrate IoTAS on Mbed supported development boards to the 4,000 embedded specialists in attendance. IoTAS combined with the Mbed OS as an alternative to open source options to provide device integrity, data protection and optimization for the 270,000 Mbed developer community. CENTRI IoTAS offers a secure, efficient and complete solution specifically built to protect and optimize IoT data anywhere. Based on preliminary internal testing, CENTRI IoTAS outperforms existing open source based solutions by 50 percent or more. Definitive results will be released upon completion of software optimization.
The benefits IoTAS provides for Mbed developers includes the following:
- Complete Security – IoTAS secures IoT data anywhere it exists.
- Data Integrity – IoTAS never sends a single byte in the clear including the handshake process.
- Certificate-less identity – IoTAS uses hardware-based ID to authenticate all devices without the need to exchange and manage certificates.
- Speed and Efficiency – IoTAS provides faster encryption and optimization – in a single pass of the data.
- Simplified Key Vault Management – IoTAS protects data in storage with patented “vault-less” technology to remove the hassle and expense of managing encryption keys.
- Developer-Centric Experience – Unlike open source tools, IoTAS comes pre-configured for faster integration to endpoints, applications and Cloud. This reduces internal development time from months to days.
- Mission-Critical Uptime – IoTAS helps to maximize device uptime with cache mapping technology and efficient algorithms, resulting in less than 2 percent CPU and slower battery drain.
- Handles the Data Spike – The increase in data traffic from IoT squeezes networks and Cloud storage. IoTAS compresses the data up to 80% to save bandwidth and Cloud storage costs.
“Security of data and authenticity of devices are critical elements of IoT security,” said Michael Horne, vice president of sales and marketing, IoT Services Group, Arm. “CENTRI joining the Mbed partnership provides our vast developer ecosystem with additional choice for ensuring strong device security.”
“CENTRI is excited to support Arm and its partners by providing advanced IoT security to the Mbed IoT Device Platform and joining their partner program,” said Grant Asplund, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, CENTRI Technology. “CENTRI IoTAS offers advanced IoT security in a lightweight package. This port to the Mbed platform allows developers around the world to access it today. With CENTRI, our partners can develop expert IoT security without having to be IoT security experts.”
Mbed developers interested to learn about partnering with CENTRI for advanced IoT security can contact them at Mbed@centritechnology.com.
Arm Mbed IoT Device Platform
The Mbed IoT Device Platform provides the operating system, cloud services, tools and developer ecosystem to make the creation and deployment of commercial, standards-based IoT solutions possible at scale.
CENTRI provides a complete, advanced security solution for the Internet of Things. Our flexible, software-only platform enables thing makers and developers to quickly get to market with purpose-built IoT security to protect their data from chip to Cloud. CENTRI eliminates your risk of data theft and delivers device integrity with modern, standards-based technologies for the connected world. For more information visit centritechnology.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press and Media Inquiries
Director of Marketing
P: +1.206.395.2793 x105